Some purple sewing happened!
A Hollow Nine patch block
This little hollow nine patch #4 for this year. Soon, I need to get out all the block and do an inventory and see if I can make a quilt!Some semi colons for Full Stop!
Seven blocky versions of the semi colon block and one fancy one. I do need to put the dividing strips between the seven matching ones. Not sure where the fancy one will end up. Maybe eventually on the back of this quilt. We’ll see!
And my Table Scraps Challenge runner was finished. I am in love with this one. In fact, don’t be surprised if you see one or two matching side table mats in the near future.
I didn’t make a dent in my purple scrap basket! Maybe that is because the parts for the table runner were in a project box by themselves. And there is more of that fabric!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's purple projects. So I'll go over to So Scrappy and check them out. Thank you Angela for the dedication to Rainbow Scrap Challenge every year and every month and hosting the ScrapHappy Saturday Linky Party every week.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Love your table runner! Those semi colons look great as well. I did the blocky version too.
ReplyDeleteYour semicolons look great! I need to connect mine, too. I'm running out of background fabric, though - hope I can find some more!
ReplyDeleteThe table runner is a perfect accent piece, very nice.
ReplyDeleteSemi colons blocks look really great as your mini purple hollow 9 patch. I told you before, your table runner is beautiful and perfect for your plant table.
ReplyDeleteAll your purple projects are so pretty - I love purple! But yes this RSC never makes a dent in the scraps does it? I am going to have to scramble today; I haven't even started in my purples yet - eeeek!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete