Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

TO-Do Tuesday # 43



I'm back and linking up with Chris at ChrisKnits for To-Do Tuesday.  Let's see how I did last week!

Then, check the Linky Party at Chris’s blog and see what others were up to! 



Last week June 1 - June 7

1. Decide on June OMG. ( Geese Migration or Precarious) and post!   I decided on Geese Migration. Here is my post!

2. Make at least one purple hollow 9 patch!   Yes!  



3. Sew some Positivity blocks for the QAL    Yes!



4. Construct the last 2 CiL blocks and get them sent off to Tammy!  May-June block drive.  did not get this done

5. Make a label for the Garlic Knots Quilt   I did, but did not take a photo. There was lots of personal info on that label. You'll have to take my word for it! The box is in the mail!



Next Week June 8- June 14


1. Make 10 more Positivity Blocks

2. Make 1 purple Hollow 9 block

3. CiL blocks 

4. Cut sashing for Geese Migration blocks and sash the blocks per the directions

5. Check with Long Arm Quilter to see if she will do minkee on the back of Follow Your Own Path and what her parameters are. Like how much bigger than the top, does she need. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




9 comments:

  1. Your positivity blocks look great! I'm so impressed that your FYOP top is ready to go to the quilter, too. Mine is inching closer to being a top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another Positivity quilt in the making! The blocks look great so far! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty purple block, and the Plus ones are going very nicely! You have a lot to achieved in your next week's list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, your positivity blooks are pretty and I love how you are planning the Geese Migration quilt. Good luck with your goals for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Love your Positivity block..so pretty.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that purple block! I'm looking forward to seeing your sashing on Geese Migration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list!! Your Positivity block are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got a good bit done! Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday! Good luck with next week's goals.

    ReplyDelete