I finished one more hollow nine patch!
And here is a glimpse of another purple project. Reveal next week!
Pinwheels, one of 5!This is the back! I have a large piece of this from a donation from a friend! I’m not sure whether this was from something Kari was doing or from her mother’s stuff! It’s kind of ugly, but good backing! Or cut up smaller, much smaller!
In other news, I’m working on the green row! Row 1(the single block row) and Row 2 ( the three block row) and the top left corner are sewn together! Not trimmed yet, but I think it looks good! Huge sigh!
The blue/aqua row needs the end setting triangles attached and the green yellow row is just on the design board.
I thought I'd share another bit of purple that I noticed again when I was taking a photo of the #3 hollow nine patch. Just so you don't worry that I'll run out of purple! A scrappy basket and overflow in a shoebox tote. See the bit of purple on my bulletin board?
This is it! A gift from my SIL several years ago! It's the cups from a Victoria Secrets bra! Stitched together to form a sort of bag or purse or what-have-you! Beaded with some large purple beads. I hang it on my bulletin board. It holds business card and contact cards that I pick up here and there!
Funny, huh? Purple is a favorite color and I am a breast cancer survivor! My SIL's friend makes these as a fund raiser for Breast Cancer Research!
I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday. Join us over there to see lots and lots of more purple scrappiness!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



I spy a beautiful pinwheel runner for next week, Am I right, Judy?
ReplyDeleteYour on point quilt is comming along nicely.
Cute purple bag.
Who knew you could make a little bag out of bra cups?! Fun! I think your Geese Migration blocks are going together wonderfully, Judy!
ReplyDeleteI love the table runner in progress - can't wait to see the reveal next week. What a neat bag! Who would of thought to use bra's for a bag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant use for an unwanted bra! Unfortunately by the time I've finished with mine they're not fit to be seen! I wonder where your SIL gets them from.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing your pinwheels next week.
Lots of purple fun... love that bra purse!
ReplyDeleteyour purple projects are all wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYour little purple bag gave me the giggles!
ReplyDeleteEye candy all the pretty purples. Never thought of making a pretty purse out of a bra, such great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat backing - I love it!! One mans' trash . . . LOL! Your green geese look great. Your SIL's friend is very clever in recycling and using those bra cups for breast cancer research.
ReplyDeleteThat bra cup is hilarious! Great idea for raising funds. All your blocks are looking good too.
ReplyDeleteSEW much PURPLE, Judy!! Looking forward to your upcoming reveal.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePhone: +1 719 629 0982
E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).