I'm joining some friends to share my to do list at ChrisKnits. Come see what others accomplished this week!
June 15 - June 21
1. Sew purple hollow 9 patch #3 Done
2. Keep working on Geese Migration blocks. Done
|Rows 5 and 6. Row 7 is one block and under my needle.|
3. Get label sewn on H2H Hometown Hero quilt, so I can give it to Becky when she gets home on Friday! Done
Label is attached to the corner. I don't have photos of when I gave it to her. There were too many hugs and tears!
4. Work on Table Scraps Challenge. Done See Friday post for more detail.
5. Bonus: cut more Plus fabrics for more Positivity blocks Done
Enough for 12 more blocks.
Phew! I'm taking a breath and posting the ChrisKnits as soon as I get up on Tuesday. First though, here is my list for the upcoming week!
1. Make 12 more Positivity blocks
2. Finish the Rainbow Geese flimsy and post to June OMG
3. Make 1 more purple hollow 9 patch
4. Start making purple semi-colons for Full Stop Sampler.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy.