Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2021

I LIKE Thursday #46

 

Good Morning! Today I’m sharing a list of likes with some of my fellow bloggers. Check out the list at Not Afraid of Color. Thanks LeeAnna for giving us this space! 



My Lily of the Valley are beginning to bloom!


We were able to drive to South Dakota to put flowers on parent’s and grandparent’s graves!




DGD shared a recent photo of her littles at a recent visit to Sea World.


I grateful for warmer weather and the chance to read on my front deck. It’s still pleasant there in the mornings and evenings. But higher temps are predicted for the rest of the week, and it’s darn hot there during the day! 🔥

My Spirea is blooming and it’s warm enough to prepare the front bed for annuals! 


Fresh mulch around these two make me smile! 

Tuesday I captured part of a sun halo from my front porch! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before! 


And the best good thing! 

Yesterday was our 57th anniversary! We were so young! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 



8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary - you have me beat by 8 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Judy and Mr. Busy! That's a wonderful milestone. If your lilies of the valley are blooming, mine should be, too, but nothing here yet. They are so pretty. I bet the RBG book is good - I'll have to put that one on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! I love your lily of the valley flowers. So small and dainty! Mine are blooming now, too. Such a cute pictures of your littles at Sea World! I've got the RGB book on hold at the library - I hope I'm up next soon. Cool sun halo!! I've never seen one before either. And Happy Anniversary! What a sweet couple you make. Here's to many more together. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Lily of the Valley is so lovely and dense. Mine are slowly filling in year by year. Neat sun halo. Love your spirea. Happy Anniversary! 57 years is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Outdoor reading is a treat - I've been enjoying the sunroom before it gets too hot. I like your gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Judy. You two look young alright in that wonderful photo. Lots to read and see in this post. How much further along all your bloom is than mine. Thanks for sharing as I love to see the kiddies and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, happy belated anniversary, Judy & Mr. Busy!!! Sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete