\
I continue to make a list and check it off! Sometimes I’m successful and sometimes I am not! But SOME progress is still progress! Thank Chris for providing a place to be accountable! I’m linking up with ChrisKnits!
1. Check Follow Your Own Path QAL at mmm.quilts.
Final parade is..June 15th!
2 Binding on Garlic Knots! In progress, on side 4, all 4 corners are done!
3. Finish binding May Table Scraps entry and write a post .
✅. See my post here!
4. Rearrange for solids. This is what got me in trouble. I started to clean out some drawers in a small chest that was my mother’s. Down a rabbit holes of memories I fell!
5. Make sure I am ready for Positivity QAL. Not done! So Many Decisions! I thought I knew how I was going to lay it out! Hmmmm!
Next week.
1. Decide on June OMG. ( Geese Migration or Precarious) and post!
2. Make at least one purple hollow 9 patch!
3. Sew some Positivity blocks for the QAL
4. Construct the last 2 CiL blocks and get them sent off to Tammy! May-June block drive.
5. Make a label for the Garlic Knots Quilt
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


Good progress! Will look forward to your garlic knots completion. I made one last year and it was so fun that I'd love to try another!
ReplyDeleteYou've made nice progress Judy! I haven't even written my To-Do Tuesday post yet so everyone can see what I didn't do - lol!
ReplyDeleteSome progress is progress! And I know how fun rabbit holes are! LOL. Good luck with your weekly goals. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!
ReplyDeleteProgress is always great, Judy.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your goals for this week.