Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

To Do Tuesday #44



I'm back and linking up with Chris at ChrisKnits for To-Do Tuesday.  Let's see how I did last week!

Then, check the Linky Party at Chris’s blog and see what others were up to!


 

Last week June 8- June 14


1. Make 10 more Positivity Blocks  Done

                   12 blocks done. The last one at 10:15 pm last night. Hence the dark photo. 



2. Make 1 purple Hollow 9 block  Done


I showed this on Saturday, two purple blocks done. One per week, 

3. CiL blocks Done

8 blocks ready for Covered in Love


         Packaged up—and yes I recycle padded envelopes…..I mailed it Saturday AM! 

4. Cut sashing for Geese Migration blocks and sash the blocks per the directions. Partly done


The sashing and triangles are cut! But I’ve not done on point before and I panicked. This is just on the design wall! I’ll keep going, but it’s slow!

5. Check with Long Arm Quilter to see if she will do minkee on the back of Follow Your Own Path and what her parameters are. Like how much bigger than the top, does she need. Done

       The answer is 4” on each side. And I provide the batting!

         Piled up and ready to go to Marva on Thursday. 





Next week  June 15 - June 21


1. Sew purple hollow 9 patch    #3

2. Keep working on Geese Migration blocks.

3. Get label sewn on H2H Hometown Hero quilt, so I can give it to Becky when she gets home on Friday! 

4. Work on Table Scraps Challenge.

5. Bonus:  cut more Plus fabrics for more Positivity blocks



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 



3 comments:

  1. You've gotten lots done, Judy! The plus blocks look great! And I love the orange minky for the backing of your FYOP quilt, too. I haven't made any CIL blocks in awhile - need to put them on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Follow Your Own Path is going to be a beauty, love that orange minkee, can't wait to see it finished! Nice blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all looking great but the Geese Migration really caught my attention! Wow that's going to be stunning! I love the colors you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete