Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Oh Scrap! 6-13-21

 


I might be in over my head. I’ve never done blocks on point before! This is overwhelming! Unlucky June 13th!  At least it's not Friday the 13th!





It seems like my setting triangles are too big?! 


Will this work? Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I have to try it! 

Cynthia! At Oh Scrap! Tell me it will be ok! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 






8 comments:

  1. Judy, it will be fine. The triangles are slightly large so that the blocks float a bit in the background. Or you can trim the edges down a bit once the top is finished.

    It is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's looking good, Judy! I hope what Cynthia said reassured you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's looking good too. Better the triangles are a little bit bigger than too small. When I do setting triangles, I always cut them slightly bigger (to be on the safe side) and trim them afterwards. It's going to be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great. Cynthia is right, you can trim the excess on the setting triangles when you are done. It's well worth having on point settings in your tool box. It can really change and enhance a set of blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great so far. I've only set on point one time, and the pattern I had was very detailed. I love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I've long admired this pattern and yours is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete