Good Morning! I hope your week is starting out with a bang! Join us at ChrisKnits to share your to do list and to see what other bloggers are up to this week.
Last weeks list was accomplished!
1. Make 12 more Positivity blocks ✔
2. Finish the Rainbow Geese flimsy and post to June OMG. My post is here ✔
3. Make 1 more purple hollow 9 patch ✔
| #4 2021 June Purple |
4. Start making purple semi-colons for Full Stop Sampler.✔
7 blocky ones done and one fancy one. The blocky ones went quickly. The fancy one ended up being wonky. You’d think after nearly 2 years of making geese migration blocks, I’d have that flip and sew corner technique down pat! I must truly be “1/2 a bubble off” as Mr Busy sometimes tells me! 😊
This week's to-do list June 29 - July 5
1.Pick an OMG for July and write a post for Patty at Elm Street Quilts
2. Put out July decor
3. Decide on a backing for Rainbow Geese
4. Join Exclamation Points and Semi Colons into rows.
5. Make a Hollow Nine patch in the color for July!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


The pos blocks are looking great! Yay for the flimsy finish! Love it--so colorful and I'm always a geese fan!
ReplyDeletelove your rainbow geese
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing your Rainbow Geese each time you show it, Judy! It's so pretty! Good luck with your list this week.
ReplyDeleteThe Positivity new blocks are looking great, and I love your RSC geese migration
ReplyDeleteI am lol at "1/2 a bubble off" :D I really like your scrappy plus blocks.
ReplyDeleteNice job finishing everything on your list. I wish I was so productive. =)
ReplyDelete