Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday #58

 


Are you getting tired of me blogging about not finishing?  I’m linking up with Alycia Quilts for Finished or Not Finished Friday. Link over to her blog and find some awesome finishes! 

Here is Follow Your Own Path, laying on some minky! I’m trying to decide how best to proceed! All options require getting down on the floor!  Bummer! This piece of minky is all wonky! Is that usual? Or maybe I just noticed because of the “ dimples”! 



And now I have to go purchase some batting. Man, I hate that!  It must get done today! Grocery pick up is today too! I’ll do those two chores at the same time! Same shopping area! 



Parts of the next 10 blocks for Positivity are ready and waiting .




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




4 comments:

  1. Are you using minky for the backing? That will be so soft a cuddly - and yes -t he bumps mess with your mind when trying to straighten it haha!!

    Yay for more positivity blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're putting Minky on the back of yours. No it isn't normal for it to be so wonky. My LQS cuts it nice and straight. I'm halfway through my third FYOP and this one is get swirl and hook in the background and lines and dot to dot and ribbon candy in the arrows, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your FYOP quilt, Judy!! I like your log cabin style bordering technique, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Follow Your Own Path quilt and the border is great too! Not sure I've worked with minky beyond baby blankets but I think it would be easy for that to become wonky. Let us know how it goes! Yeah for Positivity blocks!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete