Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 4, 2021

June’s One Monthly Goal Link Up


 


I have been struggling, trying to decide on my goal for June. I’d like to start something new, but I have so many UFOs! Our local quilt show will be in October! Each year they have a theme and a Chairperson’s challenge block. This year the theme is flying geese. So I guess I’ve been working toward this goal for a while! 

I will have my Geese Migration quilt ready for the long arm quilter by the end of June. This could be a challenge for me. I haven’t done many quilts on point! Maybe one or two! 


I have the two missing blocks completed. So now I have to cut sashing and setting triangles. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




7 comments:

  1. Great goal for June, I'm sure you'll make it! Love those blocks, it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Geese look marvelous! I just realized looking at yours that I need to make more than one in each color. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Geese Migration quilt is perfect for the fall show! Go for it, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a terrific start! Best wishes for meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh It is going to be so awesome that you will want to work day and night!!!

    ReplyDelete