I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday. Come join the fun!
There was some orange sewing happening!
And keeping on theme…….
I couldn’t resist this photo of a neighbor’s sunflowers, ready for harvest! The sky was so blue that day!
And the centers of the sunflowers ripe with seeds. The birds are definitely happy!
That is all for me this week. A slow sewing week. I'm still working on CiL blocks. Golds and Dark Reds.
Today, Mr Busy and I are off on a road trip. A neighboring town ( 90 miles away) is having their annual Fly-In. So we are going to see the airplanes.
It is 9-11 so there is probably a parade. I know one is scheduled here in our city.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Have fun with those ORANGE fabrics and enjoy your trip, Judy!!
ReplyDeleteFun to pull out the Halloween fabric, and I love the pumpkins! Enjoy your road trip!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and enjoy your trip.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip to see the planes!
ReplyDeletespooky spider but wonderfully spooky new fabric! Love
ReplyDeleteAutumn fabrics make it easier to embrace the seasonal change.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a pile of fun fabrics to work with. Glad you didn't squash the spider. They do so much good. Beautiful pictures to celebrate orange & Autumn!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing signs of fall, including those pretty sunflowers. I see that you're the winner of Kelly Young's new book! Yay you! I have a copy because I'm making one of the quilts for her blog hop. You'll love having it as a great resource for sewing to use-up small scraps.
ReplyDelete