There has been a little bit of orange sewing!
The final block for Covered in Love’s current block drive is under the needle. Even my clipper is orange!
The other 7! I need to stay-stitch around each one! I discovered I had stitched several with a larger stitch length than I like. I’m sure these blocks get handled a lot before they get to the quilter that puts them into a top, I don’t want the seams coming apart!
The little hexagonal table topper is complete. I'll write a full post on the 24th when Joy's Linky Party goes live.
There is some orange in this Autumn stitchery. Two years ago my group of stitchers had an exchange. Everyone who wanted to participate, committed to bringing one traced design for each participant! Very much like a Christmas cookie exchange. That year there were 12 stitchers who wanted to be included! This one was from my friend Aggie!
And the top of my string box has a Fall vibe!
Not much orange. I did find these flowers as I walked near our library on Thursday.
Have a great week! I’m linking up with Angela and ScrapHappy Saturday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




Cute fabric in your tabletopper, Judy! I like the autumn stitchery, too - that sounds like a great group to be part of!
ReplyDeletefun oranges and projects
ReplyDeleteThe embroidery exchange sounds like a lot of fun and what a great way to accumulate extra patterns. The hexie table mat looks like it's a winner from the little sneak peek we got!
ReplyDelete