To-Do Tuesday is hosted by Texas Quilt Gal. Thanks, Linda for giving us this place to list our to-dos and to share with others. Let's see how I did!
|Yikes! Makes me dizzy up close! :p|
I gave the book 4/5 stars. It wouldn't be everyone's taste. But I'm open to lots of different stories. This book deals with family, friendship, alcoholism, racism, and poverty.
and I stitched on my Autumn stitchery. ✅
Next week - September 28th - October 4th
1. Keep working on Birds of a Feather: yellow and gray project
2. Hollow 9-patches into rows!
3. Autumn Stitchery : borders?
4. Mail Covered in Love blocks to Kat
5. Make one more Growing Up Odd block!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!