Good Morning ! Visiting and sharing positives in my world this week. Thank you LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for giving us this place to share!
It’s been tough to find much good this week! AQI keeps fluctuating. The flags in our community are still at half staff (as they should be, but I hate that they need to be), social media is so full of hate, I’ve had to “unfollow” some people. Anyway! I had to really did deep for some good! (Sept 1, on my walk the flags are back at full staff.)
I shared this sunset in my Saturday post, but I still think it is beautiful.
I’m not going to share a true photo of my scale, but I’m still tracking on WW and walking 2x a day. The scale shows a loss! My knees and hips are feeling better!
On my walk this morning I noticed the wild plums are nearly ripe! I need to remember to contact the owners of the property and ask permission to harvest a bucket full!
I spotted this bright red zinnias near my home. It’s not mine, but maybe next year I should consider planting zinnias!,
And I’m still getting a few strawberries every day! Not enough to make jam, but enough to slice on cereal or a bowl of ice cream!
So, I did find some positive things to celebrate!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!
Please consider getting vaccinated and wearing a mask! Cases in our community are on the rise!



Hi Judy, have to write quickly so I won't forget what I want to mention! Awesome sunset photo, yes, my burning bush turns all red overnight seemingly too. I keep wanting to grow zinnias in the garden as I think they are beauties. We are suffering with a lot of bad news too and social media is not helping!!Kudos to you for keeping up the walking; it feels good doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteOoh - lots of good stuff! Those strawberries look great. I planted zinnias for the first time this year and I've decided I need to plant more! :-) Lots of great photos. And congrats on your work to make your joints feeling better!
ReplyDeleteIf I watch (or read) too much news or spend much time on social media these days, I get really discouraged, Judy. So the little things like a beautiful sunset or pretty flowers make a huge difference! We have a crossing guard down at the main intersection from us and I love waving at him when we drive by at the right time. Glad you are walking and feeling good!
ReplyDeleteJudy, I almost couldn't find things to write about this week. Your pic of strawberries on the blue plate is so pretty and loosing pounds! yea!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I thought it was just me - I had to unfollow my cousin. My cousin!!! Good grief. Better than calling them a dumb@ss, I guess. HAHA - that might cause a small riff in the family, huh?!! I just keep my mouth shut - I can't get in trouble that way. That's so funny about the tree changing already!! Maybe it is stepping out for a dance when you're not looking. Who can say what might happen during the night?!! WOOT WOOT on a scale loss. I've been trying to up my steps, too. Slowly, ever so slowwwwwwwwwly the scale is dropping. An ounce a month, I swear, but it's better than going up. Enjoy the holiday weekend and stay safe. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteOh I have unfollowed people from church even lately. There is a rap song where they talk about Social distortion....if you really listen it is so true which is so very sad. Love your flowers on your walk. Love how you described that tree. Made me giggle. My scale needs to be replaced....no not because it isn't showing my weight loss. It is just not working all the time. I think it is just worn out.
ReplyDelete