Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

TO-DO TUESDAY#56

 

To-Do Tuesday is hosted by Texas Quilt Gal. Thanks, Linda for giving us this place to list our to-dos and to share with others. 

Let's see how last week went!

Last Week  September 7th to September 13th. 

1. Finish the binding on Rainbow Geese! ✅. It's done!  

Washed and dried. Ready to be hung at the local quilt show Oct 1st!


Don't mind my quilt holders hands and the top of his little bald head! lol
 
A peek at the multicolored binding!  The star prints are part of the pieced backing. 




2. Sew more CiL blocks. ✅ Six blocks done! I’m not convinced that I executed the color suggestions very well! That’s the hardest part for me! 


3. Work on getting the sashings on the Hollow 9-patch blocks. ✅ I got all the 5" sashings on the right side of each block. Now to join into rows. 




4. Start on Table Scraps Challenge in Orange! ✅ Whoo Hoo! This is almost done. Thanks to my Sew Day with Loose Threads last Thursday!



5. Read a Banned Book!    I was at the library for a Sew Day on Thursday, so I picked up 2 "Banned" books. 

       The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls    

           The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie 

This first one has been on my TBR (to be read) list for a long while. The Book Club I used to belong to, before Covid, read it before I joined. It’s very good! Yes, some language! But the story, a memoir, is well written! 




Here's my list for next week!



Next Week September 14 - September 20
1. Cut pieces for Partridge in a Pear Tree topper
2. Work on Gray and Yellow project
3. Finish reading The Glass Castle
4.  Open for something else?



I'm linking this list up at To-Do Tuesday over at Texas Quilt Gal. 
Have a great week everyone. It's finally cooling off here in NE Wyoming. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy









6 comments:

  1. your rainbow geese turned out so pretty - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your Rainbow geese will win a ribbon, Judy. Love it.
    Your table topper for the month looks perfect for celebrating Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your Rainbow Geese, especially the multi-colored binding! Nice background too. I really, really need to pull my Geese Migration blocks out and see how many more I need. A lot I'm sure!
    Thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow Geese is just gorgeous, Judy! I'm going to have to put that one on my list! Your table scraps project looks so cute. Sounds like you've had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful progress! I love your geese. Good luck with next week's list.

    ReplyDelete