Good Morning! Positivity Seekers! Today I am sewing with a group of friends who haven’t met in awhile! We each will have our own table. It’s a large room!
So that’s my Like #1
Like #2
Wednesday, Mr Busy was able to participate in his hobby! He planned to fly this airplane. He’s been working to get it ready for weeks!
He put a smaller less expensive plane in the air first. A plane made out of poster board, he calls it his “foamy” He wanted to get some airtime, before putting this big expensive “bird” in the air!, he is glad he did that. He wrecked the little foamy! I’m not glad that happened, but I am glad he got to go out there and give it a go!
Wednesday was a perfect day! No wind! A rarity in Wyoming! Too bad he didn’t get to fly it. There will be another day!
I finished stitching on this tea towel! I used a variegated floss, DMC! It doesn’t change color very quickly, so it’s light in large areas! It’s fine!
A wish this week from Sweatpants and Coffee. I follow her on Facebook. I saw her posts first, while reading posts from Diann at Little Penguin Quilts.
I hung some seasonal needlework! This is a Kathy Schmitz design.
And I put out my little September table runner. I made it several years ago. A gift from a friend. It has apples, so I think of school and September. There is also a photo of my sister and one of my brothers, taken last summer. And a hand decorated luminary that was on display at a Pow Wow for Hope in Minneapolis on August 28th! I supported the American Indian Cancer Foundation and placed the luminary in honor of my sister! Our nephew works for that organization, and I support their work!



OOOhhh I love your squirrel needlework and your tablerunner! Very seasonal! The gardener in me can't resist your t-towel! Wow on Mr. Busy's plane! Wishing you the best day today! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSewing with friends. I miss that! Love the plane, I remember as a kid watching people fly them and always was amazed. Love your squirrel and September (I agree September theme should always be apples!) Love the tea towel too.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Such nice likes this week. Wow, I'd love to watch Mr. Busy fly that cooooool plane. I always wanted to be a pilot - that would be the next best thing. Sorry he wrecked his foamy but better on the test plane than his actual expensive one. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Mr. Busy got to do a little flying, and on a nice calm day, too! We quilters know how important having a hobby is! I love those Sweatpants and Coffee memes - you found a good one. The tea towel in green turned out great, Judy! And your September table runner is really pretty, too. It's so fun to pull out different quilted items for the season.
ReplyDeletePlane looks cool! Will be fun to fly, I'm sure. I like your little table runner.
ReplyDeleteThat airplane looks really neat but you didn't say why he didn't get to fly it Wednesday. After all the weather was perfect. RIP Little Foamy! Hahaha! I love, love, love that tea towel! Green being my favorite color and embroidery one of my loves. Speaking of embroidery, I just pulled out my little squirrel embroidery from Kathy Schmitz too!
ReplyDeletea filter on our mouths... yep... the apple table runner is adorable! What a clever idea
ReplyDelete