Happy Last Weekend of September.
I'm linking up with Angela at So Scrappy , a day late. Having a bit of an issue with Blogger and photos!
This Fall Banner is hung.
And this little one at my front door. It’s a favorite!
I needed a pedicure so opted for orange. The salon I go to has the customer pick the color of polish from the rack on the wall! This one looked orange in the bottle. Looks more melon on my toes.
The nail tech, who is the owner of the shop is trying to do it all by herself. She was on a mission, hence the tiny bruise and sore spot at the top of my left big toe! I didn’t really notice till I put closed toe shoes on!
I’m sewed 3 orange cats
And mama cat is in the works!
And on my walk this morning….it’s beautiful here…64 degrees at 8AM! I saw this little tree…
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





You have gone all in on orange. I'm waiting until 10/1 to start hanging my fall/Halloween decor. I try to change three quilt hangers every month. (or so.) Your wagon full of pumpkins is adorable.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ORANGE leaves, Judy! Cute cats, too. Nail polish, too? JEALOUS!!
ReplyDeleteOh I am liking all your orange! and your Fall decorations are awesome!!!
ReplyDeletePretty new wall hanger, Judy. Oh that motorcycle cats are so cute.
ReplyDelete