Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #38

   To-Do Tuesday!  “May the fourth be with you!”       (I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it!)

Last week

To-Do for April 27th  - May 3rd


1. Check out the new color for May at So Scrappy!  ✅.   It's RED!   I have red!



2. Decide on OMG for May and write a post. ✅.      My post is here

3. Maybe retrieve my sewing machine and pick up the truck we bought in RC.     Not done yet, but we are going tomorrow!  My brother is done using the truck, my sister’s house is listed! 

4. Sew some Follow Your Own Path blocks, if I get my machine back.  ✅   I decided to just use the Janome. I'll take this project to the Sew Day on the 6th!



5. Add some strips to the embroidery, so they will fit in a hoop and start the stitching. ✅


The strips are just scrap. They will be removed after the stitching is complete. 


Next Week's List

May 4th - May 10th

1.  Make some hollow 9's in RED!

2. Cut pieces for Geese Migration blocks.   Dark red/bugundy/maroon and rusty orange. 

3. Enjoy the Sew Day with the Loosethreads group!

4. Keep working on parts for Growing Up Odd from Wedding Dress Blues

 Bonus.  5. Get Garlic Knots to a quilter!



I'll link up with ChrisKnits and To-Do Tuesday! It's good to have this place to make a list and then check it off!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





8 comments:

  1. Love your red baskets, Judy!
    Great plans for the week. Enjoy the day with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arrows look great, Judy! Hope you get your sewing machine back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a list too, keeps me headed in the right direction! ( like your arrows)
    Stay safe and sew on !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I need to do #1 and #5 too. Lovely to see those blocks, so perfectly sewn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those checkmarks! Looks like a great week, now here's to another good one. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your red baskets! Good luck with your To-Do list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scrap bags. I'm hoping to do a project like that in the year or two. Did you use a pattern for yours? Or just wing it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy! Thanks for sharing the color for ESC this month. I hadn't checked yet to see what was needed. Red is one of my favorite colors so I know we have oodles for those for a block. Love your red baskets containing your scraps! Very cute. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete