It’s still May! Today is our oldest granddaughter’s birthday! She is 36!
Beautiful and the mother of 2. Yup, that means we have great grandchildren! In fact, we have 5!
And now, here is my not finished project!
Follow Your Own Path. A design by Sandra Walker at mmm!quilts.
The borders will go quickly....then I need to find a backing. Then a quilter!
And then I have another quilt to bind. But that’s for another Friday!
I’m linking up with Alycia for Finished or Not Finished Friday. It’s been awhile since I did that!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



I love your border idea, Judy! Happy colors! I hope you find the perfect backing - I always have a vision of what I want, but finding it can be tricky. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteno great grands for me - maybe next year? - she is a beautiful young woman!
ReplyDeleteYour arrows are looking wonderful! Your grand daughter is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI may have squealed aloud when I saw your Follow Your Own Path quilt top!! I love your fabrics, and on that beautiful turquoise background! Your gd is gorgeous! Same age as my daughter will be this summer, egad!
ReplyDeleteOh!!!! Follow your own path is awesome!!! and what a beauty your granddaughter is!! how fun to have 5 greats!!
ReplyDelete