My goal for May was to complete the baby quilt size of Follow Your Own Path at Sandra's QAL to at least a quilt top.
It is done to that point!
It is not quilted! I have to wait til next month to be able to get it quilted.
I’m seriously considering using this orange minkee on the back! Too much? The colors are pretty intense on the front! Or maybe I will go to look for a flannel at JoAnns or Hobby Lobby. My choices are limited, this weekend. Our other LQS is closed for the Memorial Day holiday.
I'm linking up at
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - May Finish Link-up
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



I like bright Judy so if it was me I'd barrel ahead with the orange minky! Will look forward to seeing what you decide.
ReplyDeleteI like the orange textured minky too! I love the thought of directions, so much fun! Great finish!
ReplyDeleteFun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteI think the orange would be terrific Judy! I just bought some polka dot Minky for the back of a gingham quilt I just made, and I was thinking, I dunno, but thought nah, just go for it, happy, bright, cheery, like that orange Minky! So happy to see this top finished; thank you so much for joining in!
ReplyDelete