Good Morning! Thanks Chris for hosting To-Do Tuesday! Hope everyone’s week went well!
Last week May 11 - 17
1. Geese Migration Blocks
Not finished but in progress!2. Finish red exclamation point blocks for Full Stop! ✅
3. Cut sashings for Growing Up Odd. To make sure there is enough! I did cut some, but not all! So no photo......soon though!
It's a short list and I'm sure I'll do other things. There are strawberry beds to clean out. Partially done!
There is a whole box of vintage linens that my brother thought I should have. I need to clean them and decide what to do with them. Nope! Ideas still swirling in my head.
There may be a checkbook to balance, ✅laundry to do, ✅meals to cook. ✅You know! so....
Next Week May 18 - 24
1. Geese Migration blocks again!
2. Follow Your Own Path to a quilt top!
3. Cut sashings for Growing Up Odd
And I should straighten, organize or just plain clean up my sewing room, it’s getting ahead of me! And there is a new quilt along I want to participate in beginning May 30th.
So...I’ll Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


Looking forward to seeing your Follow Your Own Path top! Those exclamation marks look great - I'm pulled between working on those and working on my arrows. Hope you're getting some yummy strawberries!
ReplyDeleteHello there! Your photo of the exclamation points caught my eye at Chris' To Do Tuesday. Very cute! Looking forward to learning about the quilt along you'll be participating in!
ReplyDeleteThose exclamation marks blocks are neat.
ReplyDeleteHappy new week and good luck with your goals.
How exciting about the vintage linens! I'll look forward to seeing what you do with them. I will try to do my geese migration block today - it'll be nice to do one in red. That's a nice board you have holding your projects on your sewing table. Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteI must do that Geese Migration someday! Love your colors for the block. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!
ReplyDeleteWhat quilt are you going to participate in in May?
ReplyDelete