Good Morning and welcome to my post to I LIKE THURSDAY!
It’s finally starting to seem like spring in NE WY.
A close-up of some wild plums dividing a neighbor’s property with the one next door. When we moved in, there was a church next door. They were there for a lot of years but finally moved. Then the building was empty off and on. There was some vandalism inside, nothing too bad but it made me uneasy. Now it is an Events Center. A place to hold wedding receptions, graduation parties, baby showers, etc. I think it’s a bit overpriced, but then, I’m a tightwad!
The owner of the other property is readying his ground for a garden. Along the fence are tulips! Finally blooming. You can see, I pointed my phone through the chain link fence. He has a lovely little plot, Mr Busy and I enjoy looking at it on our neighborhood walks.
I did some sewing this week. Last two Geese Migration blocks are done. The photo really shows how I was using what I had. Some of those geese nearly disappear. It will be fine in the whole scheme of things!
As soon as I get my Table Scraps topper done,
Well, first I have to get these arrows all together!
Then maybe I should redo my design wall. It’s looking a bit droopy!
It’s almost warm enough to have coffees on the front deck!
Today I am at my semi annual doctor’s appt. The appointment card I got last fall says 7:45 am for a Chronic Illness Visit! I guess high blood pressure is a chronic illness...but meds have it under control!
The text reminder that came Tuesday, stated 8:15 am. Guess they think it will take me 30 minutes to do the paperwork! Not! ! This isn’t my first rodeo!
LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color, shares links to our blogs!
Check out all the other bloggers who post about good in their lives.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


I bet those neighbors wouldn't mind sharing the wild plums with you - there are probably way more than they can use! Your arrows look wonderful, Judy! Way to go - I think the quilt top should come together quickly now. Hope your doctor appointment goes well. Taking my mom to one this morning, too, and same thing - I have to get her there a half hour early!
ReplyDeletelots of goodness here from plums to quilting. Good luck at the doctor's
ReplyDeleteI like all your scrappy blocks!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you get some plums, since the jelly sounds tasty. Such pretty blocks, and look at those fun arrows! Hope all goes well at the appointment!
ReplyDeleteI bet the owner would be glad to have someone to harvest those plums. Maybe you can tempt him with the promise of a jar of jelly. Those geese are camouflaged! I'll be working on mine today. What kind of meds do you take for your blood pressure? Mine has steadily risen the last year or so, much to my dismay, and I would love to get it down a bit.
ReplyDeleteMost owners of fruit trees that are neglected are very happy when someone is willing to pick the fruit and it helps with the mess. Love your geese blocks.
ReplyDelete