Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #39




I’m linking up at Chrisknits to share my list successes and my failures

Last weeks list looked like this. 

May 4th - May 10th

1.  Make some hollow 9's in RED!  One  and parts, isn't some, but it is one!

One done!



Parts for a second Hollow 9 patch. 




2. Cut pieces for Geese Migration blocks.   Dark red/bugundy/maroon and rusty orange. Nothing done except buy fabric for the solids.  I did cut and sew some Exclamation Point blocks for Full Stop, Angela's sampler for RSC21!





3. Enjoy the Sew Day with the Loosethreads group! Oh, this was fun!  I mostly visited, but did get some sewing done on the arrow blocks. I forgot to take pictures. Actually my old Samsung 6 had quit keeping pictures in its gallery and I didn’t have my iPad. I now have a different phone. Maybe getting pictures will be easier.




4. Keep working on parts for Growing Up Odd from Wedding Dress Blues

Four 9 patches completed. Some 3's done.  I have a long way to go. But its a start. I am using these 2" blocks for Leaders and Enders as I sew other projects. 


 Bonus.  5. Get Garlic Knots to a quilter!  She doesn't have it yet, but I'm taking it to her on Thursday!



Next week May 11 - 17

1. Geese Migration Blocks

2. Finish red exclamation point blocks for Full Stop! 

3. Cut sashings for Growing Up Odd. To make sure there is enough! 

It's a short list and I'm sure I'll do other things. There are strawberry beds to clean out. There is a whole box of vintage linens that my brother thought I should have. I need to clean them and decide what to do with them. There may be a checkbook to balance, laundry to do, meals to cook. You know! so....




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




5 comments:

  1. Looks like you got lots done this week, Judy! I'm glad to see you made some exclamation marks. Did you do it like Angela's tutorial? I just re-read it, and not sure I get how it's done so that you can re-use the paper template! I may just sew them as in regular paper-piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Do regular, like household chores?? Quilting is so much more fun. Hope you can get a lot of sewing done amongst the more mundane things! Love your red exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! I think you did pretty good on your list. It was Mother's Day, too! Good luck this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always something to do! Looks like you are getting things done, and making some progress! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did pretty good, Judy. Good luck with your goals for this week.

    ReplyDelete