Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2021

May 15 Saturday! Red, Red and More!



I’ve just about have too many irons in the fire!  So many beginnings that need to be brought to an end. I hope to get it together and get something accomplished that I can share. 

My plan ..make 1 red hollow 9 patch each week

May 1,8,15




Exclamation Point blocks for Full Stop! 



I’m going to run out of background fabric.....I need to find another light cream with white and intersperse so it doesn’t look like I changed fabric abruptly, when it comes to adding width at the ends of each row. 

I’ve uncovered an inspiration piece for Table Scraps Challenge. 


And some pieces when I dumped my red scrap basket.


My garlic knots quilt 


was delivered to my quilter friend on Thursday at our Thursday Stitchers group. 

She texted me yesterday, Friday, that it was done. Now I need to prep a binding. 

Follow Your Own Path QAL will be a top next week. The arrow blocks are done. 



So, no more sitting around! Judy must get busy! I’m linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 








10 comments:

  1. I love that project for your Table Scraps - that was a good find! The exclamation marks look like they turned out great. I still need to start mine. Good for you, finishing all the arrows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scrappy look of your garlic knot quilt, Judy. And I like the arrows color for Follow your on patch quilt. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hollow 9-patches in those pretty reds...nice works all
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. but lots of projects is a sign of genius

    ReplyDelete
  5. So aren't you moving right along! Hip, hip, hooray! I like the layout you chose for the Garlic Knots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing quilter. All the blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty busy and productive to me! What a fun piece for your table scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice RED progress this week, Judy!! Looking forward to seeing how you will finish off your TABLE SCRAPS Challenge entry with the available pieces and parts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that garlic knots quilt. I like your reds. Smart idea to go ahead and intersperse on the background fabric!

    ReplyDelete