This week I have a not yet finished and a completely finished. The not yet quilt will be done before the end of the Memorial Day weekend. I'm linking up this post at Alycia Quilts, Finished or Not Finished Friday.
The finished little project is my May Red entry to Table Scraps Challenge at The Joyful Quiilter. I will write a post specifically for that challenge. You can see it here.
The not yet finished is the binding on my Garlic Knots quilt. I started this as a Leader and Ender project a few years ago. Then I added a border to increase the size a bit. Now I have a place for it. It is going to our future grandson in law. He just completed his degree in business and has started a new job in Vermont. I felt a little quilt was in order. They can use it camping or attending music festivals or concerts or whatever.
It will be in my lap every time I sit down, til it's done!
After, Linnie quilted it. I need to call her and ask her the name of the pantograph. It looks nice on the straight linear blocks.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Love the Garlic Knots quilt!! So pretty...great to keep it for yourself;)))
ReplyDeletenot often we get to do that, right?:)))
hugs for a great long weekend...Julierose
My table scrap is still needing a finish, I am planning to rip back and change it a bit and then I need to quilt it! I am hoping it's done by Monday, since that is still May. LOL Cut table scraps you got there, and the binding will be done eventually!
ReplyDeleteI believe it gets cold in Vermont in the winter so Garlic Knots I would imagine will be well received. Love the round table scraps quilt. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting to the finish line with a leaders and enders project! Nice that it's going to a family member!!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome about garlic knots, it is a gorgeous quilt. Do you have another leader and ender going on now?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quilt! How nice you made it for the future grandson in law. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that red table topper - and go you!! the garlic knots is awesome!!
ReplyDelete