I LIKE Thursday
Today I am at a Sew Day! That’s probably my best Like for this week. I’ll share photos next week!
Wednesday, yesterday, we drove to Rapid City to pick up my Bernina from it’s annual cleaning and check up! Due to Covid, it was overdue. It's back in its rightful place. ( actually, as of this posting the machine is still in my car) I had hoped it would be back in my sewing room, but Mr Busy was too tired to bring it in and I am not able to carry it down the stairs. So you will have to trust me.
And while there I was able to find some background for The Geese Migration quilt. It’s a beige-y grunge.
I also found some FQs that will work for the last Geese Migration blocks.
| some burgundy,marron, reddish solids. |
We also picked up a, new to us, vehicle for Mr Busy. A Toyota Tacoma pick up. It belonged to my late sister and her late husband. He’s pretty “tickled”! (that's his, "oh crap. another photo" face) As you can see, it's still cold here. 52 degrees and it rained most of the way home.
I’ll be checking on other posts listed at Not Afraid of Color. Thanks you LeeAnna for continuing to provide us this place to share our good things!
Edit: when I logged into Blogger to try to write a Finished or Not Finished Friday, I realized I had forgotten to publish this I Like post! So Sorry! So I’m posting this late late Thursday night!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


I love that Grunge. Does it have a bit of orange=y in it? Can't wait to see more of your Geese Migration blocks.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Mr Busy on the pickup! My husband is still mourning the loss of his F150. We traded for an SUV, and now he "needs" a truck for something almost every day - lol!
Men and their trucks. Tony still laments the loss of his like Linda's hubby for an SUV. He wound up buying a large utility trailer to make up for it...used maybe three times a year, LOL. Meanwhile, excellent blender fabrics and yes to getting your machine all gussied up.
ReplyDeleteOh my, the Toyota Tacoma is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteI like your fabrics. Finding a good pickup truck isn't easy. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteNice to get your machine back. And nice your DH took over your BILs truck. That Grunge looks great!
ReplyDelete