Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 15, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday

 



I’ve used up my blue 2” strips, so now I’m digging into slightly bigger scraps. I don’t save and sort 3.5” scraps. But I have some chunks and cut into FQs . So I’ll be good. I’ve been using my potato chip blocks as Leaders and Enders as I sew on the SAHRR and the current Project Quilting.  

If you have been following the saga of my SAHRR, then you will know that there has more unsewing than there was actual sewing. So I got 2 more potato chip blocks made this week. The middle one is from last week. 


And the SAHRR looked like this .


The “wrong” ones have been picked apart and the correcting strips inserted. Today I will sew the other borders. Phew! I need to be free on Sunday to do Slow Stitching, while contemplating the PQ prompt. 


It’s cold and not nice here, so I will sew interspersed with laundry and meal preparing. 


Happy Weekend All!  I linking up with Angela and other scrap-user-uppers today. 


Stay Busy and Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 

My America is different today than it was last week. 



7 comments:

  1. It's cold and not nice here, too, Judy! I like that top border on your SAHRR. Hope the other borders go together like you want them to. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your potato chip blocks in blue, Judy. I can not wait to follow your progress on this quilt. I am still working on mine as well. Your SAHRR is looking fabulous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your SAHRR looks beautiful. Love the blue potato chips blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your SAHRR is looking great. I'm kind of stuck on mine, but it will eventually come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy seeing everyone's SAHRRs coming together. Yours looks great too!

    ReplyDelete