Anja Quilts is the host for Round 2. She chose Half Square Triangles as the next round for our Stay At Home Round Robin.
HSTs are a versatile and fairly straightforward block. This is what my block looked like on Monday morning.
Wednesday;
I’ve been thinking about HSTs. I have a couple of ideas. I tried pinwheels in opposite corners.
I didn’t know what Round 3 was going to be and was worried that this might look messy. So back to my fabric tote. I thought I had just enough to make the four patches for two more Jacob’s Ladder sections, with different colored HSTs making the pinwheels.
Voila!
I’m much happier now. Linking up with Anja Quilts and waiting for Round Three on Monday the 3rd.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.


Judy, this is very nice. I like your solution to incorporation the HSTs into your design.
ReplyDeleteoh yes, that's a good design for your pinwheels this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking great! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful choice!
ReplyDelete