Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 22, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday

 


This week I was busy creating  challenge piece for Project Quilting. It was not blue though. The prompt was Birthstone.  That easy as far as colors go, my birthday is in February, tomorrow in fact.  So purples is was/\. 


There were lots of seams. So I used my blue and white 2x3.5” rectangles to make another potato chip block. There was lots of chain piecing as this block came together. So only 1 blue potato chip block resulted. 

As I took this photo…. I noticed the 2 matching fabrics in the upper left corner. And it looks wonky.   Think I’ll be fixing this one!



 



Linking up with Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday. 


Stay Busy and Stay Healthy and Healthy and Hopeful




5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and you did an awesome job on your challenge piece. I have sneaky fabric that tend to jump around in a block and sometime quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Judy! I love your birthstone piece - glad it was helpful to have the leader/enders that made a potato chip block along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, hope you had a wonderful day. I really must try those potato chip blocks, maybe for next years RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Judy! Wishing you a wonderful day. Your birthstone quilt is gorgeous, so pretty! Fun potato chip block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your challenge piece is so lovely! The color play caught my eye as well as the hand embroidered center!

    ReplyDelete