Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 8, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday

 


Happy Saturday!  The sun is shining and I’m happy about that. It is cold, only 26°. There is a breeze so it feels like 20°. I’ll be linking up at ScrapHappy  Saturday with our hostess, Angela. 


I used my blue and white rectangles as Leaders and Enders this week. I was sewing on a couple of other challenges. 


Only one is finished.😟 



Just something I found on Facebook. Wanted to share. 



I truly believe this, and will be practicing it with fervor in the next several months. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Helpful!






5 comments:

  1. I wonder if meliorism is derived from the Greek word for honey. Sounds like it might be. Hope you will share some of what you do to improve the world.

    The blue block looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of meliorism but let it be true
    Love, LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your potato chip blocks in blue, Judy - so pretty! I like the idea of meliorism. We should all be practicing that!

    ReplyDelete