Sharing with Kathy and friends at Slow Sunday Stitching.
It will be good to take some time today. Lay some stitches. Drink a cup of tea and try to relax and remember it will be OK.
I’m still working on my Octopus Biscornu from Tiny Modernist. You can finally see the first octopus.
I think he looks just like I pictured Marcellus in Remarkably Bright Creatures. One of my favorite books from 2024.
Another book I just finished that I found to be very interesting is The Secret War of Julia Child by Diana R. Chambers. About her life before she became the celebrated chef.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


That little octopus is just so adorable--nice work...hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteI loved Remarkably Bright Creatures! Your cross stitch project is going to be a great reminder of that book! Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteoooo the octopus looks like he might twirl his long legs around you in a hug
ReplyDeleteLeeAnna
That little blue octopus is very sweet. Relaxing with a cup of tea while enjoying some cross stitching sounds like a most excellent idea.
ReplyDelete