Prompt from Feb 13th , that I forgot to include.
What is something you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t yet?
At this age there are few things left undone. I’m afraid of falling but I have wanted to try zip lining. I won’t now, because I’m too old and too scared.
Our week has been pretty ordinary, except for the frigid temperatures. Several nights it was below zero. Like 21° below zero!
But next week looks promising.
Mr Busy and I have started walking at our county Recreation Center. It’s a lovely facility, with walking tracks, a pool, weight equipment and free weights, handball courts and pickleball too!
We are walking 3 days a week. Working up to a mile now
I finally got the problem with my SAHRR solved. This week the prompt is 1/4 log cabins. I have only thought about it. There is round 6 coming up and my table topper is almost big enough. So I will wait to see what is suggested for round 6 and try to incorporate both .
As of now:
Feb 20’s prompt:
do you give yourself the same compassion and understanding that you give to your family and friends?
Believe me I try, but I’m not always successful. I find myself saying, “I’m sorry!” A lot.
I’m listening to this on Audible. So good!
I’m also doing Project Quilting 16.4 Birthstone.
February | Amethyst
Amethyst, the birthstone of February, is a variety of Quartz that carries a spectacular purple color that ranges from a blend of deep violet and red to a lighter lilac hue. Ancient Greeks believed that the stone protected the wearer from drunkenness and enabled them to keep a balanced mindset.
I’ve had fun playing with purple!. Join me and other likeminded bloggers over at Not Afraid of Color
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.




I'm in awe that you speak (well write) of those temperatures casually. It got to zero her yesterday, and it's big, big news!
ReplyDeleteWalking together sounds wonderful. My guy gets too tired - he has CHF - so I walk on the treadmill. I remember my Mom and Dad used to go an indoor mall in Tulsa and walk after he got off work, then they'd go eat. I think Mom got distracted by the shops they passed, so I'm not sure how much walking got done.
ReplyDeleteYour SAHRR looks beautiful. "Thinking about" the prompt counts too. ;)
Such a pretty quilt! Enjoy your indoor walking!
ReplyDeleteI love your Just Breathe meme, Judy! It's a pretty design and good advice. I've never ziplined either - not sure I ever will! :) Looking forward to seeing your PQ finish!
ReplyDeletezip line sounds safe and fun with little impact unlike stupid bungie jumping (Yank!! Jerk!!, OW!) Love your Sahrr design, inventive and effective, need to check out your book today
ReplyDeleteLeeAnna