Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 27, 2025

I LIKE Thursday…..last Thursday of February !

 



Can’t identify where I found this meme. But I like it. Not my words, but I wish I had thought them. 🙂


Lots of things to like this week. Sunday was my birthday. As my brother reminded me “ it’s my last year in my 70s”!  Stinker!!  He’s younger than me, so he can tease me, I guess. 

Steve got me a cup warmer for my sewing room. I sew in the basement. My coffee cools off quickly down there in the winter. Now it won’t!










do you compliment your mate/partner and does he compliment you? What kind of compliment feels best to you, and to him?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday, Judy! Those are pretty flowers, and the cup warmer is a great idea, too. I also like the meme you shared at the beginning - it's such a good thing to remember!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you….it was a pretty good couple of days!

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete