Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 1, 2025

Happy February!

 




I’m sewing BLUE rectangles. Making potato chips.  And linking up to ScrapHappy Saturday with Angela.





I’m also workin on January’s Table Scraps Challenge .  No real photos, because as of now, it’s only an idea. 




If you read yesterday’s post, we were having guests. But it didn’t happen. R got called to work and wasn’t back in time. He drives a pilot car and calls can come whenever. So they will come tonight. 





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




6 comments:

  1. Those potato chip blocks are great. The white ring is subtle, which adds to the appeal of this collection of blocks.

    I also learned something new. I had never heard of a pilot car driver. Of course, I know what they are, just didn't realize there was a term a profession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Potato Chip blocks look lovely in BLUE, Judy, and I'm looking forward to seeing how that pile of PINK scraps transforms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know from experience that those potato chip blocks are addictive! Looking great! Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those potato chip blocks are pretty in the blues! And your pile of pink scraps is intriguing. Hope you had a great Saturday, Judy!

    ReplyDelete