Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 31, 2025

Friday. Not Finished

   On this last week of the month, I finished nothing!  I’ve working on my SAHRR . Round 2, HST was


 


about done. 


After round one. But I don’t know what Round 3 will be. So I don’t like the way Round 2 looks.  On to plan B. More Jacob’s Ladder sections. 


This is the Off Week for Project Quilting, so I thought I would finish my pink Table Scraps Challenge . 



Wonder what will evolve?


But that didn’t happen, I had company from out of town. That meant family obligations happened. I’m glad for the visits and for the meals shared. But sewing was at a minimum. 

We are having friends over for dinner tonight and will teach them to play Rummikub. Mr Busy is obsessed  with that game, and I like it too. Should be fun. Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread are on the menu. 


Tomorrow I will give TSC my full attention. *SMILE*. 


I’ll post and link to Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



3 comments:

  1. I like the layout of these blocks,the prints work beautifully together! I'm not sure what it is about Jan the more I do the less is manifesting 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Jacob's Ladder blocks look great with the center SAHRR block, Judy! Maybe they could go on all four sides with pinwheels for cornerstones? Rummikub is a fun game - we haven't had ours out in a long time. You've got me wanting to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting quilt pondering, Judy. I'm sure it was worth it to have friends over. Looking forward to your table scraps pink.

    ReplyDelete