First thing today was coffee and cake with our daughter and our youngest granddaughter. Then showers for all and they got ready to go visit other family. I headed to my sewing room to get a bit of my SAHRR blocks stitched. The first thing I did was make a mistake, so some slow un-sewing happened.
I’m excited to move on to the front and the 4 octopuses.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.


Unstitching isn't any fun, but hope you got things back together the way you wanted them! Those pieces of coral are coming right along. Hope you've had a good visit with your daughter this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitches there in such a pretty colour. Unstitching is never fun and I seem to be doing more of it. I just looked up Wyoming and found it is a 13 hour flight from here...don't worry, I'm not coming, LOL, I was looking up a particular bird. Slow stitching is so enjoyable and a game on, something for everyone.
ReplyDelete