Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 15, 2025

SAHRR 2025. Center

 I finally decided on my center block for this year’s Stay At Home Round Robin.



It’s 12.5” Christmas block. I don’t remember why I made it. I was probably just trying out a block. I’ve got a whole bin of Christmas fabric, traditional colors. I’m headed toward a wall hanging or small lap quilt. 



I hope to get a plan laid out regarding measurements this weekend. Then I’ll be ready for the first Round!

I’m linking up at Quilting Gail’s blog


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful



11 comments:

  1. That's a neat block, Judy! It will make a great center for a Christmas wall-hanging. So glad you're joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a great choice for the center block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be.a fun block for the SAHRR in those pretty colors (and who doesn't love flying geese?)! So glad you are joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful block in pretty colours and as Wendy says, who doesn't love flying geese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Flying Geese are one of my favs and I love the fabric colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've selected a nice center block for SAHRR. Mine is also Christmas themed. I'll enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all have that bin of Christmas fabric. I always come across it and think that this year, I'll make something Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Dutchmen's Puzzle block, Judy! At least, I think that's what it's called. Great idea to make it in Christmas fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Centre block!!! It's a great start for the SAHRR!! Thanks for linking to SAHRR '25 Centre Block!

    ReplyDelete