So you are all tired of seeing this quilt! But it is Done and Done! Washed , dried and waiting to hang at the local quilt show!
Then I folded it and hung it to show the four different colored corners. Just because!
I’m linking up with Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



Beautiful quilt and scrappy binding is the perfect touch. Oh yes, please. I do the four corners shot every time.
ReplyDeleteAs well you should be so pleased ;)))--it turned out beautifully--nice work...
ReplyDeletehugs, Julierose
Can't get enough of this quilt, Judy, as it is SEW gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI am not tired, love your quilt and the photo of the four different colored corners is so cool. My husband also love to fly airplanes.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Mr. Buzy.
Happy Birthday Mr Busy!!
ReplyDeleteand holee cow - NO I am not tired of that one - It is Beautiful!!!