Today I’m thinking that it will be fun to spend several hours with good friends, stitching, sharing, enjoying.
I was right. I have stitching/quilting friends who are so creative. Today they gifted all of us Galentine’s Day gifts.
Mr. Busy had a prescription to pick up yesterday, and came back home with a pot of tulips. A dark raspberry color. There could be a theme happening here.
I thought, earlier in the week, that I should stitch something Valentine-y. But I knew I’d never finish it in time. So I started on Shamrock Sampler from Melissa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting
Today I finished the stitching and will fully finish it soon, as a small bowl filler.
I used a scrap of Aida that was in my stash. Don’t mind the notch out of the rectangle. It will be fine. Melisa uses Aida 14ct mostly. This scrap was 18ct. It’s just a bit smaller. I used DMC 368 for the alphabet and DMC 367 for the shamrocks.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.




I love your shamrock sampler, Judy! That's one I haven't stitched yet - better put it on my list. Your soup looks yummy, and the tea and chocolate with raspberry, too. Hope you had a fun stitching day!
ReplyDeleteMr Busy's tulip gift was very sweet - they are beautiful. Your soup looks good, I may have to make my old recipe soon. Cold weather coming up next week!
ReplyDeleteooo I love purple tulips. Nice little V-day gifties! LeeAnna
ReplyDelete