Because I forgot about aqua, I have no UFOS assigned to be finished or at least worked on this month. I could I forget aqua? It’s a favorite color!
So I will work on my OMG…..it needs my attention!
And maybe sew some aqua string blocks or crumb blocks. Maybe both!
I did get the binding on this little quilt which will go in the donation pile. The binding isn’t aqua but there are some aqua fabrics in this one!
I’m linking up with Angela for Scrap Happy Saturday.


That is a happy quilt with all its color and fun block centers, Judy! It's always a good feeling to get a finish. What will be next?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blocks and a happy finish. I'm working on something similiar for RSC this year.
ReplyDeleteCute fabrics, and a cute donation quilt! I always love Happy Blocks. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteCute fabrics and a lovely finish. I am sure it will bring joy wherever it goes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a sweet donation quilt finish with a little bit of AQUA in it, Judy!!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet quilt!!
ReplyDeleteYou could always start another project haha!!