Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Scrap Happy Saturday 9-16-23




Everyone is sewing Aqua this month.  Click on the  link to Angela’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge Saturday Linky Party. There is a lot to look at!

Because I didn’t assign any UFOs to the aqua month, I’m catching up. 

I’m putting binding on Rainbow Neighbourhood. Here’s a peek at some of Nicki’s fabulous quilting on the aqua house. I’ll show more after our quilt show in a couple of weeks. 



And I pulled out some HST I knew used Teal, and will be using these in my ABC Table Scraps Challenge. 



I think there is potential here! 



Have a good week! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



4 comments:

  1. "Catching Up" is good, most of us seem to have too many projects on the go at once it seems, I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow Neighbourhood is looking so pretty from that peek! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those HST absolutely have potential. There is something so appealing about zig zag patterns. Reminds of the ric rac of my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should take a lesson from you and finish up a few things myself. Why do I find myself always starting new things instead. hahaha! Looks like you've got some terrific aqua Vs coming along. Have a fun sewing weekend!

    ReplyDelete