My goal for September and August, fot that matter was to finish the fusing and appliquéing of the top and bottom border for my Spool quilt. They are complete!
| A closeup of the stitching |
Now, side borders and bottom borders need to be added to the center spool panel. Then all the connecting appliqués in the corners.
I’m linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for the very last time. From now on ONE MONTHLY GOAL will be hosted by Anne-Marie at Stories from the Sewing Room. Patty and Anne-Marie have been cohosting since January and now all link up posts will be on Stories from the Sewing Room!
Thanks for this event, Patty. It has been one of the ones I have actively participated in and looked forward to every month since I first found you here in Blogland, in January 2018! I wish you continued good fortune in the future.



Congrats on your finish. They look great!
ReplyDelete