Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching and a Birthday ~ Mid September




 I’m working on some slow stitching projects today! And linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday

This little Christmas Penguin was an interim stitch 





while I waited for some other fabric to be coffee dyed and gridded. It’s a s-l-o-w process! 





And yesterday I finished machine attaching the binding to Rainbow Neighbourhood. It’s an entry in our local quilt show the first weekend in October, so it’s priority! 
The first corner is ready. I always start at a corner, so I only have 3 more! 😊 Corners are the hardest parts for me! 🤨





There probably won’t be much stitching til evening. Today is Mr Busy’s 79th birthday! Our oldest granddaughter and her family are coming over for pizza and cake and ice cream. That will be fun, but I will be tired afterwards! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



5 comments:

  1. I think I have stitched that penguin before. It is cute. Enjoy stitching your binding. Good luck at the quilt show! Happy Birthday Mr. B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful birthday party! Enjoy your binding! Do you prefer coffee dyed or tea dyed fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on your posts, Judy. No we don't put anything different on BLT's which are a favourite of Tony's. Nice to see your autumn things and the quilting on the Aqua house is spectacular. Big Happy Birthday to your hubby! And we will all be rooting for you at the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Mr. Busy! Hope you got a little stitching time today, Judy - you have some fun things to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Mr Busy had a great birthday - the menu sounds perfect! :D I'm surprised Diann hasn't tried to drive up and steal that penguin from you ;) - it's so cute! How exciting about your Rainbow Neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete