One more week of Aqua sewing and I just might have a finish! Actually my fabric is more teal with high contrast of cranberry. These are leftovers from the Americana Modern quilt I made for our bed a lot of years ago. (it was 2014)
The note says, “ Make cushion cover for piano bench”. We have a recycled piano bench at the foot of the bed!
Lots of changes have happened to our bedroom since this photo was taken. We now have a king size bed, I added a large (8") borders to all sides. We've painted, changed the lamps and curtains. Only the headboard is the same.
So far:
Some pieces!
There will be another post of the finish of this project at the end of the week.
Linking up with Angela at Scrap Happy Saturday. Mister Linky is being difficult this morning. He could not use any of my images except the header meme. I'm at a different computer, so that may be the issue.





Your bedspread is gorgeous, and those scraps make really pretty blocks. I love those colors together. How neat that you have a piano bench at the foot of your bed!
ReplyDeleteSEW glad you found some scraps to use, Judy!! Looking forward to seeing what has happened with them.
ReplyDelete