Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TO-Do Tuesday #159









Last week looked like this.
9-19-23 to 9-25-23

1. Keep stitching  binding on Rainbow Neighbourhood  ✅


It is done and ready to be hung at the quilt show next weekend!


2. Christmas Penguin ✅

He’s got a nose and feet, and his scarf is nearly done!  Forgive the shadowy photo, it’s hard to take pictures in the early morning with just a table lamp!


3. Attach borders to Spool Quilt❌. 
The borders are ready,

just not attached..

4. Sew Aqua HST to match Americana Modern border?  🤷‍♀️
I didn’t have enough of the HSTs with gold and red to match the border of this quilt


So the available HSTs became this:  with some additional strips. 





Next Week
9-26-23 to 10-3-23

1. Start stitching Equality Sampler!
2. Christmas Penguin
3. Attach borders to Spool Quilt and ready corner appliques
4. Complete ABC Table Scraps Challenge and write post.



I’m linking up with Carole at Quilt Schmilt For the Love of Fabric to join in the fun of To-Do Tuesday!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! The little thumbnail I saw looked like shark's teeth. I was wondering what the heck you were working on! HAHA! Rainbow Neighborhood turned out so fabulously. Good luck in the quilt show. I'd like to live in your neighborhood. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I just love your Rainbow Neighbourhood! What a beautiful finish, and congratulations on it being just in time for the show, too. The little penguin is looking great! Americana Modern looks like a neat design. Good luck with getting the borders finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh all gorgeous and that Rainbow Neighbourhood has turned out so well. It will look lovely in the quilt show. Love how you have displayed your border, afraid my fence would look ghastly though, yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those applique borders are going to be great! (Every time I see your Wordle I'm reminded how I need to get back to doing that.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty borders. Rainbow neighborhood is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbow Neighbourhood looks wonderful, and I love the borders for your Spool Quilt. Little penguin is so cute! Americana Modern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete