Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Bright green October’s 2nd Saturday


Happy blocks, HST and some 2 1/2” squares! 



 The light/bright green zigzag row is ready! Now it’s time to lay it out and get it together! Should I do it ROYGBIV?  If I do, then where does aqua and the pink go and there are 2 greens……I’ll get it figured out! 


And there are 4 happy blocks to add to the collection. Did you notice the green parallelogram?  HST cut too small! (Head slap)


And I hoped to get to this stack of squares and rectangles this weekend!  





I was going to make that happen today, but Mr Busy needs to drive to Rapid City SD to buy some supplies for the airplane he is re-building. He offered me a stop at one of the quilt shops as a bribe. But I need nothing, so we will go, maybe take a drive through Spearfish Canyon to see the fall colors also! Who turns down a drive through the Black Hills of South Dakota? 


Wishing everyone a pleasant weekend. Are you sewing, cleaning out the garden, remodeling or sightseeing? Enjoy. 

Linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



 


10 comments:

  1. Great job on your lime greens, Judy!!! You've got a great line-up going! Perfect time of the year for a drive through the Black Hills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice time to drive through the Black Hills. Enjoy!! I live in eastern SD and usually we get to the Hills a 3 or 4 times a year. But this year we only drove through the southern hills on our way home from a wedding in Denver. And haven't been back at all. I'm especially watching how you put together that zig zag quilt because I love how those rows look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green blocks, have fun assembling squares and rectangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zig zag row is such a great idea. You've given me something to contemplate for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, a stop at a quilt shop (even if you don't need anything) should never be turned down, lol! But a fall drive to see the sights sounds good, too. Looking forward to seeing your zigzag layout - they make such a great quilt! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you have a lovely day planned. And driving through fall colors and visiting a quilt shop are both great ways to immerse yourself in color and potential inspiration! The greens and grays look good together, and I’m getting itchy to see your zig zag rows come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing pictures from your drive to Black Hills.
    Your light green zig zag row looks great, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great progress on the bright green blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the greens, and the green zigzag row looks pretty. What a great bribe from Mr Busy! Enjoy your drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Its going to be fun with all those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete