I’m checking in here with Linda and the gang at To-Do Tuesday! A place to make a list and check it once if not twice! You should check out the others at Texas Quilt Gal!
Last week’s list
1. Keep working on the flying geese for Alicia’s QOV Mystery✅
I worked on them, but I’m falling so far behind! 25 geese, only 15 trimmed. I need 60 of this color combo! *sad face*
2. Sew some bright green for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ✅
And one complete CiL block! If you are interested in joining Kat and Covered in Love, check out her blog and related posts at Kat & Cat Quilts. There is lots to see there and tabs at the top of her page to learn more about Covered in Love.
3. Maybe, just maybe finish stitching Boo Crew! ✅
Next week - 10-11 to 10-17:
1. Get Boo Crew mounted on display board!,
2. Finish 3 more CiL blocks and mail to Kat!
3. Cut QOV geese parts! More blue with white sky, then white with red sky, and then 72 red with white sky! I hope I’m getting better at making flying geese, but I’m not convinced !






You are so great about making the CiL blocks, Judy! That one looks great - are they finicky to make? I love Boo Crew - so cute with the little cat the end. Keep going on your flying geese - that is a lot of them!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious about the QOV mystery. I really want to start sewing those. Does she do them all the time? Good luck on your to-do's!
ReplyDeleteLove your header if I haven't already mentioned that. Boy, you need a lot of flying geese there. Covered in Love block is beautiful and of course I love Boo Crew. How nice to have it all stitched!! You are doing great with the weekly goals.
ReplyDeleteI love Boo Crew, Judy. Oh My you have a ton of flying geese to make. The CiL block looks great. Good luck on yor lsit for this week.
ReplyDeleteOof - that's a lot of flying geese, but they are looking good! Your green blocks are bright and lively, too! I need to check out that CiL block - I like the look of it!
ReplyDeleteI like that different way to make flying geese on the CIL block! Congrats on the Boo Crew finish - how cute - can't wait to see it mounted. Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!
ReplyDelete