Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Kathy’s Slow Sunday







Popping in to share my Slow Sunday Stitching with Kathy's Quilts and friends. 

I have a new slow stitch going on! I’m a bit late to the party, but I wanted to do this!  And if I don't get it done before the end of November, Autumn will come again, right!



Because I always start from the center, this looks s bit unorthodox. I also cut the fabric a bit skimpy. I counted carefully, I thought. But didn’t add enough margins for good hoop placement. It’ll be good! 




I finished this Halloween stitch.  But a YouTube video reminded me that I forgot the date and my initials near the bottom right corner. I’ll fix that tonight! 




I’m waiting, rather impatiently, for the sticky mounting board to make this Fully Finished. I had to order it from Amazon, nothing at our Hobby Lobby. Should be here this week. 





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



8 comments:

  1. Great start with the Autumn Stamp, Judy. Boo Crew will be ready for the Halloween, glad you found the mounting board on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great start on that Autumn sampler. I really need to pull mine out and add a few stitches. Love the background color you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Autumn design is such a sweet one, regardless of when you start it! Boo Crew turned out great, too. Have fun doing some stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. I love the Boo Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont do cross stitch, but certainly admire those who have this skill. I'm working on a Spring stitchery, and it's almost Summer here. Like you, mine will probably be finished when the season rolls around again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Boo Crew is super cute. I am moving along with the Fall SAL. I have no idea what to do with it when it's done. Thanks for mentioning the sticky mounting board. Ususally I just throw my little piece in a frame I get from Goodwill after I wrap it around a piece of cardboard. Happy stitching. ~~Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think I count carefully but I either skimp or have way too much fabric. One time I frayed the edges and mounted it that way - I liked it! Boo Crew is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Autumn design from Melisa! I like Linda's idea of mounting the stitchery with frayed edges when you're done. Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete