I’m joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal to share what I am working on and what I hope to accomplish in the next week.
1. Get Boo Crew mounted on display board! ❌
That took awhile! I had to order some sticky mounting boards. They should be here today!
2. Finish 3 more CiL blocks and mail to Kat! ✅
All 4 are done and a mailing label was made. I bought an envelope at the P.O. And mailed at the same time, yesterday afternoon.
3. Cut QOV geese parts! More blue with white sky, then white with red sky, and then 72 red with white sky! I hope I’m getting better at making flying geese, but I’m not convinced !✅
2. Finish 3 more CiL blocks and mail to Kat! ✅
3. Cut QOV geese parts! More blue with white sky, then white with red sky, and then 72 red with white sky! I hope I’m getting better at making flying geese, but I’m not convinced !✅
Some pieces are cut, but I’m still woefully behind!
Next Week: 10-18 to 10-24
1. Try to get Boo Crew on the display board.
2. Make more Flying Geese in R, W, B.
3. Stitch on the Autumn Stamp SAL and also on the Fat Quarter Shop Christmas Mystery.




Hope you get Boo Crew finished (or at least "showable") by next week.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun display board for Boo Crew. I'm not particularly good at making flying geese either. I like the 4 at a time method, but still always have to trim them. Keep going, Judy!
ReplyDeleteWow lot of flying geese to make, I just like a few in a pattern! All the best with your goals, take it easy though.
ReplyDeleteThe display board looks great. Fun CiL blocks and great plans for this week.
ReplyDeleteAt the end of those Flying geese you will be an expert.
I like that display board! Did you paint the beads with spray paint? I look forward to seeing how you finish it up. Thanks for sharing with To Do Tuesday!
ReplyDelete